TAG/Memo/Payment ID not filled out for deposit
Provided that you do not fill out the corresponding label when topping up the labelled currency (such as XLM, XMR, etc), your deposit will not be credited. In this case, you can contact us by clicking the icon of Online Customer Service at the bottom right of the official website. You shall also provide the following information:
- Email used for registering a platform account
- Deposit currency name
- Deposit amount
- TxID corresponding to the deposit
Top up a wrong currency to the platform address:
- For the deposit to a wrong address by the user himself/herself, the platform generally will not provide the service for recovery. However, to prevent the user from suffering serious loss for operation error, the platform will help the user to recover it back within a controllable cost range.
- Please describe in detail the situation of your deposit error, your account, and the currency, address, amount, and TxID (very important) of the coin you topped up by mistake. Our customer service staff will promptly determine whether the recovery requirements are met.
- When it is possible to recover the coin you topped up by mistake, we will need to conduct such operations as installation/upgrade of wallet software and export/import of private key. Out of the massive labor cost, time cost, and risk control cost, the entire process will take at least one month and may take even longer. Please wait patiently.
Deposit to an address beyond the platform:
In case your coin is topped up to a wrong address, it will be unable for Panthira to receive the corresponding blockchain asset. Out of the anonymity of blockchain, it will be impossible for the platform to help you recover the asset. It is recommended that you find, by other means, and negotiate with the owner of the corresponding address for recovery.