1. After login, mouse over your account icon to select 'Referral
2. Then, you will see your referral Code(Link). You can easily copy the link and send to your friends for sign-up, or click 'Invite Now' button to generate Invitation QR Code instead of the Invitation link.
3. On Panthira, you can change your own referral commission rates to suit your taste. In order to do so, you can either set your friends' commission rates from 0% up to 10% by clicking the percentages on the right-hand side. Once you set up the commission rate, you must click 'Generate Your Link' to make a new referral link.
4. Now you will have several referral IDs(Codes) by different set-ups. You can generate the referral IDs as many as possible so you can organize them by groups of your invitees.
This referral program is only applicable to users who successfully passed KYC 1. Only successful KYC 1 users are able to withdraw their referral commission from their Panthira account.
- All referral commissions (both those received by inviters and those shared with their invited friends) are calculated in real-time and transferred to the respective Panthira accounts every hour.
- The settlement assets of referral commissions are the same as the commission fee generated by the actual transaction of the invited friend (invitee).
- In order for an invited friend to receive a kickback, they must register using the corresponding referral link (or QR code or referral ID). If they register using the old ID code of the person who invited them, instead of via the link, they will not receive any of the commission fee kickback offered to them by their inviter.
- There is no limit to the number of friends a single account can invite.
- Panthira may adjust the proportion of referrals at any point and reserves the right to adjust the rules of the referral program.
- Panthira does not allow any user to self-invite through multiple accounts. Once such activity has been detected, all referrals will be canceled and all referral commission kickbacks for the invitee’s accounts will be canceled.
Panthira reserves the right to change the terms of the referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors we deem relevant.