** KYC authentication proceeds with an automatic program. Because of this, there are some times when each country's resident registration card or license is not recognized. Therefore, please use your passport to authenticate. Your passport will be checked immediately.
Where can I get my account verified?
You can access the Identity Verification from [User Center] - [Verification], or access it directly from here. You can check your current verification statement, which determines the trading limit of your Panthira account. To increase your limit, please complete the respective Identity Verification.
How to complete Identity Verification? A step-by-step guide
1. Log in to your Panthira account and click [User Center] - [Verification].
2. Click [Go to verification].
3. Fill the form and Click [Begin verification].
4. Click [Start].
5. Select ID type.
6. Choose the way of submit type.
7. Click [Start].
8. Take the passport photo.
9. Click [Confirm].
10. Click [Start].
11. Take your face photo and Click [I'm ready]
12. Take your face photo closer that before.
13. Finish of the Identity Verification.
14. If you can see the [Progressing], all application is done. Wait for the review.
15-1. If failed, the rejection email will be sent as below.
15-2. If you can see [Re-verification], you have to retry it.
15-3. If you can see [Verified], Identity Verification is done.